**As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases**

A Sassy Interview About Bringing Fischer Home

(the day after we brought Shepherd home from the hospital)

[All of the answers I typed exactly as she answered them. Enjoy!]

Do you think things are going to be different when Fischer is here?
mmm hmmm....

What do you think it will be like?
Probably a lot more poo poo and poo poo stink

Do you think Fischer is going to cry alot?
no, he won't have toothies to cry

How do you think Shepherd will feel?
I think he will be happy

How do you think Daddy will feel?
HAPPY! SO HAPPY!

How do you think you will feel?
I think I will feel a little bit sad.

Why?
I don't know.

Do you like being a big sister?
I don't know.

How come?
I don't know.

How do you think mommy will feel?
I think you will feel sick.

Do you think I'll still be happy?
I think so.

Do you think mommy is a need a lot of help when Fischer is here?
mmmmhmmmm. Even when it's my bedtime.

Who do think will help mommy?
Daddy and Grammy and Papa. And me and Shepherd will play.  Maybe Grammy will play with Shepherd and me and Daddy and Papa can help you. That will be fun. I PROMISE it will. And then I won't have to go to bed.

What do you think the best part of Fischer coming home will be?
I think the BEST part will be seeing Grammy and Papa. Our house is so beautiful. Maybe on the night we can make our rooms clean so Grammy and Papa can see them.

What do you think the hardest part will be?
When Baby Fischer comes into the room. Because he will wake up if I laugh too hard. And I laugh REALLY loud. And I love him.

Is there anything else you'd like to talk about about Fischer coming home?
uh uh

Do you have any questions about bringing Baby Fischer home?
When are Grammy and Papa going to get here?


("awwww....that's a picture of me and my Grammy! I love her very much.)

No comments